Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Dry / Cure Monitor is a critical position responsible for ensuring a high-quality finish to Cresco’s flower. The Dry / Cure Monitor will report to the Processing Manager and will need to follow strict Company policies & procedures, monitor & adjust environmental conditions of controlled rooms, record & analyze data, manage schedules, and may supervise other employees. A successful candidate will be well organized, good at planning, detail oriented, have good data analysis skills, and be a strong communicator. The ideal candidate will have experience with post-harvest cannabis processes, quality assurance, and/or personnel management. Candidates must be physically able to sit, stand and kneel for periods of time exceeding 4 hours.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Monitoring the rate product dries and cures
- Adjusting environmental controls to meet parameters
- Recording & analyzing data related to moisture, water activity, environment, weights, time, etc.
- Understanding and adherence to strict procedures
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders in Cultivation, Processing, Harvest, etc.
- Managing teams to ensure quality and production standards
- Performing QC and/or Compliance inspections of product coming in to dry, going into cure, and at the time of transfer to another department
- Reporting issues through proper channels (Quality, Compliance, Safety, Security, etc.)
- Verifying the weighing and logging of material
- Responsible for data entry and management of Company forms, logs, etc.
- Managing tracking system from time of harvest to transfer to another department
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Ensuring all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in regulated cannabis cultivation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to monitor, measure, record, enter data, and analyze results
- Commitment to Safety and Compliance
- Effective planning capabilities, time-management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Strong communications capabilities
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.