Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a skilled Corporate Recruiting Manager to join our Talent Acquisition and HR team out of our Chicago, IL headquarters. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Manager will assist in training, developing, and mentoring a team of recruiters, in addition to being an individual contributor and managing systems, processes, reporting/analysis, and requisitions/workload across the TA function.
CORE JOB DUTIES
• Manage all internal requisitions, including assignments, reporting, and analysis of open roles
• Manage the development and creation of Job descriptions, including content and formatting, and external postings
• Assist with the management of external vendors such as greenhouse ATS, canvas, external job boards, etc. and be subject matter expert
• Assist with implementation of new sourcing methods, with a focus on diversity and inclusion efforts and development of deeper community relationships such as career fairs, university partnerships, etc.
• Point of contact for recruiters and hiring managers about general recruiting efforts
• Maintain an individual requisition load, with a focus on Senior level positions across corporate and facilities nationwide.
• Assist with overall team assessment, including monitoring workload, monthly starts/bonus pay out, team attendance, etc., in addition to assisting in the development of internal KPIs such as time-to-fill, source of hires, etc.
• Assist in implementation and management of internal processes/SOPs, programs, and short-term/long-term team initiatives
• Duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned by HR/TA leadership.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business-related field
• 5+ years in high volume recruitment, Corporate Recruiting experience across both hourly and salary positions strongly preferred. 2+ years managing and developing a team
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding hiring goals and other departmental KPI’s
• Experience implementing and maintaining ATS systems and other HR databases, with a strong emphasis on reporting functions
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and prioritize effectively
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws nationwide
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strategic thinker and strong decision-making skills
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
• Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel as necessary for hiring events nationwide
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.