Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking two IT Support Specialist to support our expanding operations in Joliet, IL. Serving in the Department of Infrastructure and IT Enablement, the IT Generalist will bring solid experience, a great customer service attitude, and a passion to serve on a growing team in one of America’s most exciting industries.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Managing and supporting desktop images for Cresco associates
- Providing desktop troubleshooting, installation, and change assistance
- Maintaining local network security
- Troubleshooting IoT equipment (smart scales, environmental scanners, printers, more)
- Frequent accountability reporting to Department heads
- Documenting and logging IT workflows
- Local inventory and asset management
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of hands on hardware installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance experience
- Familiarity with Cisco network switching and wireless access systems
- Office365 user administration skills
- Solid understanding of network topology, cabling, and MDF/IDF maintenance
- Outstanding customer service skills, including verbal and written communications
- A passion for working problems promptly and following up until they are closed
- The ability to multitask and prioritize problems according to business need
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.