Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Director of Revenue Management to join our team in Chicago, IL. The Director is responsible for all items related to Cresco Lab’s revenue management strategy from conception to implementation. A successful candidate will drive strategic initiatives and key improvements across Cresco to drive growth, profitability, and efficiency.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead and execute Cresco’s revenue management strategy, including the policies and procedures necessary to sustainably grow revenue within a complex portfolio of brands
- Serve as central pricing authority within the sales organization; act as a subject matter expert for cross-function partnership with the marketing and finance organization
- Understand brand- and package-level cost structures and profitability drivers across business units; utilize price elasticity modeling to predict pricing impacts to total revenue
- Create detailed pricing strategy playbooks that include headline price, and depth & frequency promotion strategy (by brand, by format, by channel, etc.) to drive optimal revenue performance
- Lead strategic and tactical planning processes, including competitive benchmark studies, price elasticity models, sensitivity analyses, and new market entry strategy
- Follow industry trends, pricing techniques, and competitive environment
- Assist in the preparation of annual operations budgets, periodic forecasts, and data analysis
- Ensure all related systems are configured accurately and monitor compliance
- Create and provide regular status reporting and ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field. MBA or Masters in a quantitative field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in revenue management concepts, processes, systems and advanced revenue management techniques. Market research experience within CPG and/or retail strongly preferred.
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to make confident business decisions under tight deadlines
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge with an ability to understand complex economic modeling theories and systems
- Strong track record in analytic commercial sales, managing multiple projects and working with large amounts of data.
- Excellent Excel skills, with mastery of pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- Knowledge of Consumer Data systems (Nielsen, IRI)
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.