Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager to join our corporate retail Marketing team in Chicago, IL. In this role, the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement & activation for our national retail brand, Sunnyside*. You will work with cross-functional partners across events, retail, human resources, public relations and many more to deliver content and campaigns in alignment with overall business goals. You will also be required to collect and review digital & social media data to develop more effective campaigns. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media overseeing all digital and social media owned channels for brands & retail.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Create and execute on a digital and social media marketing strategy for Sunnyside*, our national retail brand.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement & activation, and report on performance
- Work with the social media team on creating and maintaining a monthly digital marketing & social media content calendar that aligns with overall marketing initiatives and goals
- Work with the creative team, photographers & videographers to develop campaign assets (e.g. photo, video, stop-motion, graphics) that align with our brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the social media and paid media team to manage social media influencer relationships including coordination of campaigns, and reporting on performance
- Work with cross-functional partners across special events, retail, human resources, public relations and many more to deliver content and campaigns in alignment with overall business goals
- Generate monthly reports and report performance of all social media & digital marketing campaigns
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience with photography, videography, and other visual content creation is plsu
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g. Web CMS, Google Analytics, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn)
- Track record of identifying, building, and delivering growth within a fast-moving organization.
- Strategic SEO knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data.
- Strong communication skills (exceptional listening skills, persuasive and professional communicator) is required.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills are required.
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Infrequent domestic travel
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.