Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a dynamic Digital & Social Designer to join our growing marketing department. The Digital & Social Designer is responsible for the creative of a wide variety of visual assets for all social media & digital channels fitting within the established brand guidelines. This position will be involved in conceptualizing and creating visual content to be integrated across Cresco Labs media, helping to build one of the first national footprints within the cannabis industry
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with the social and marketing team to develop concepts and produce highly creative and strategic designs for social media & digital channels
- Conceptualizing and develop multiple creative executions per day, including, but not limited to, standard image-led posts, motion-graphics, videos, GIFs, Instagram stories, and more.
- Ideate and schedule the regular flow of visual content
- Stay abreast of, and capitalizing on, emerging social and industry trends as well as having a finger on the pulse of culture on YouTube.
- Assist in the creative direction and design of branded social assets from Snapchat, Instagram , channel art to swag, experiences and brand campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative agency teams to bring our brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
- Being a driving force in ensuring that Cresco’s social is a compelling and must-follow account for our diverse audience
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2-3 + years of Graphic Design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite— Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator (Premiere & After Effects a plus)
- Deep knowledge and experience of all things digital (Web, digital, social, display)
- A diverse portfolio that showcases strong conceptual thinking, beautiful use of typography, and a range of campaign explorations
- Deep knowledge of social and digital formats and best practices
- Solid understanding of art production process
- Track record of identifying, building, and delivering growth within a fast-moving organization.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Needs to have a portfolio and/or samples of recent, related work
- Agency and/or B2C experience is a plus
- Goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.