Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our Supply Chain team. The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for procurement across multiple sites, overseeing replenishment of materials and supplies. The Purchasing Coordinator places purchase orders and works closely with our supply base and warehouse team to maintain optimal inventory levels and support production continuity. The Purchasing Coordinator will assist in new market launch, ensuring that our purchasing process is standardized and replicated effectively. Responsibilities also include identifying best-cost solutions for direct and indirect purchasing needs and collaborating cross-functionally to facilitate timely material replenishment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for all direct and indirect material replenishment across multiple processing and cultivation sites
- Lead supply chain activity in support of new market launch, including implementation of forecast into reorder-point system, negotiation of equipment purchase and training of new hires
- Ensure standardization and compliance of Supply Chain processes across multiple sites
- Actively seek out and identify cost-out opportunities, presenting recommendations
- Research and resolve product and/or receiving discrepancies
- Expedite past-due purchase orders and communicate delivery schedules to the team
- Track and report out on inventory levels and supplier performance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of purchasing experience (manufacturing background preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Associates Degree (preferred)
- High level of organizational skill
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.