Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative operations for the office functions. A successful applicant must possess high attention to detail, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Main point of contact for all visitors, phone calls, and shipments
- Creation and/or modification of official documents such as, invoices, reports, and memos
- General clerical duties such as, copying, filing, etc.
- Assist with office organization, including ordering and stocking of items, processing expenses, etc.
- Collaborating with other departments to prepare for events (team building, conferences, on-site and off-site meetings, grand openings, etc.)
- Assist with management of office areas, including booking appointments, conference rooms, etc.
- Assist with travel coordination, including booking and expensing
- Ad Hoc and overflow projects as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service and administrative support
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."