Cresco Labs is seeking a Facility Project Engineer to join our growing team. As the Facility Project Engineer, you will manage and support various operations and ongoing projects. You will report to the Vice President of Engineering and be accountable for completion of assigned projects and to ensure the Facility Director and associated department managers have the materials, equipment and information necessary to achieve production goals.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Engineering / Maintenance
- Responsibility for all engineering projects occurring at the facility
- Responsible for supervision of the maintenance team at the facility
- Support various project assignments and punch lists including travel for Equipment Acceptance, Installations and Commissioning as needed.
- Assist Director of Operations in review of contracts and proposals;
- Manage project specific materials and equipment purchases:
- Sourcing (including ROI packages); and
- Maintaining vendor relations.
- Review specifications and scope of work; and
- Prepare and distribute submittals.
- Project Management
- Support Operations and Department Managers with equipment manufacturer communications;
- Collaborate with project team members to prepare and submit Change Orders; and
- Assist and support Operations and Department Managers by attending project meetings.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- BS in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering or 3-5 years relevant technical experience;
- Experience developing, reviewing, redlining and approving electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- HVAC experience
- CAD Modeling (e.g. Autocad / Solidworks);
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines (GMP, GDP, ASTM);
- Experience managing and leading a project / maintenance / engineering team preferred;
- 1-3 years automation engineering experience within controlled substance manufacturing industry preferred; and
- Familiarity with Software Qualification (GAMP 5) and CQV (FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ) preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.