Cresco Labs is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Regional Security Manager to join our growing team in Carpinteria, CA. The Regional Security Manager will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Security supporting the development and implementation of the company-wide security programs. Responsibilities include ensuring all company security operations comply with local, state, and federal standards. A successful applicant has the ability to educate employees on best security practices and advise employees on security performance improvements.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Participates in the development and implementation of corporate-wide security programs such as Facility Security, Emergency Management, Access control, CCTV installation/management and Cash handling and payment.
- Advises sites regarding security protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Conducts routine and follow-up security inspections of corporate facilities.
- Responds to emergency situations at sites, prepares reports of findings and submits recommendations.
- Leads and implements a learning culture through lessons learned from near miss reporting, security observations, incident investigations and other learning forums
- Develops cost effective approaches to achieve compliance with security related issues.
- Assists site team members with all security concerns from the field.
- Ensures annual training at sites are conducted.
- Recruits, orients, and trains security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures.
- Directs the activities of security personnel to ensure protection of the organization’s physical assets, properties, and resources.
- Conducts security audits.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal in criminal justice, public administration, or in a related field.
- 1-3 years previous experience in comprehensive security and compliance programs.
- Solid knowledge of state and local statutes and ordinances on security protocols.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Up-to-date on latest local and state regulation and guideline changes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Willing and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with up to 50% regional travel.
- Must be 21 years of age to apply.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.