Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Facility Coordinator to join our growing team. As the Facility Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative operations. Duties include but are not limited to preparing documents, office inventory, email correspondence, and general support of office/facility functions. A successful applicant must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and a desire to work in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Creation and/or modification of official documents such as employee records, reports, and memos
- Weekly inventory of all products, office supply inventory and ordering, order new employee uniforms
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Email correspondence to the state for compliance, such as visitors, contractors, etc.
- Collection of transportation data: keep a daily record of transportation manifests
- Creating reports – expenses, transportation manifest, etc.
- Handle interview requests from Corporate HR team, schedule and manage calendars
- Act as point of contact for visitors such as contractors and interviews for directions and questions, greet all incoming visitors
- Manage the new employee badging process (coordinate with corporate HR team)
- Assist new hires in onboarding process (I9 documentation, ADP sign in, benefits set up)
- General clerical duties such as copying, faxing, mailing and filing
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply