Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand and maintaining the minimum effective inventory necessary. The Master Scheduler is a key contact for all functions across the broader Supply Chain function by providing regular production plans consistent with capacity and sales and operations (S&OP) forecasting. This role will collaborate with Operations Department managers and Supply Chain, to gather and use information in order to develop a scheduling and inventory plan that will meet critical business goals for cost and service.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Generate both short-term and long-term production and capacity plans into a master schedule using systems and processes that support the organization’s cost and service goals.
- Maintain data in systems to facilitate inventory and capacity management, customer demand, and operational metrics.
- Assist with projects that support inventory reporting and accuracy, allocating materials and movement of orders in short supply situations.
- Provide support for other Operations functions as assigned and maintain competency in all processes and systems.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics against established targets, reviewing performance and capabilities to perform root cause analysis and offer corrective action.
- Work cross functionally with operations and other departments to resolve capacity challenges and production issues, offering alternative plans and solutions to meet site needs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in S&OP within a manufacturing environment, including production planning and scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management required.
- Experience with supply planning software
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry