Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTCresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Director of HR Technology and Analytics is responsible for owning all research, reporting, and solutions for our Human Resources function, including but not limited to technical systems implementation and support, employment data tracking, commissions and bonus plan implementation, and overall compensation banding and analysis. The Director of HR Technology and Analytics will be the main point of contact for all systems and data analytics, working closely with HR, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and IT management to ensure all critical business needs are being met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Head all HR technology and systems management, including processing corrections, running scheduled audits, facilitating accurate and timely entry of employee data, tracking and maintaining entries, coaching users on correct entry procedures.
- Build, Streamline, and distribute reporting and reporting processes on all key KPIs on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Work closely across multiple functions to help develop and track compensation programs around commission and bonus pay outs.
- Own data audits and updates in HRIS system to ensure and maintain data integrity and confidentiality.
- Continuously analyze and improve existing reporting and HR/Talent dashboards to build process efficiency and understand the health of the business
- Develop appropriate reporting and communication tools to disseminate information in a timely manner and targeted to audience (direct management and senior management).
- Act as a key resource to all departments to provide guidance, answer questions, and ensure follow up to all metrics and reporting inquiries.
- Own compliance and reporting for various states and other regulatory agencies
- Provides ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Continue to simplify, streamline and recommend improvements for the overall efficiency of all reporting and technology.
- Foster, promote, and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate the utmost confidentiality when handling sensitive employee and business information
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of HRIS experience (ADP preferred), including robust reporting and analytics, and 2+ leading and developing a team.
- Ability to understand business needs and research new technology solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and follow-through skills.
- Proven technical aptitude to learn, implement, and maintain new systems.
- Sales commission/payroll related experience a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- High level of competence with organization, prioritization, and multitasking in a rapidly changing environment.
- High level of integrity, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.