Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco seeks a I capable of owning our technology road-map as we continue to grow and expand as a company, making necessary adjustments for success, along the way. The ideal candidate will have practical experience using Salesforce CRM, SharePoint, ERP, E-Commerce Applications, Analytics Tools, Scrum or Kanban. PMP, Scrum Master, PGMP, or Six Sigma Green Belt certifications are preferred.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Elicits business and functional requirements and prepares requirement documentation as it pertains to new products, tools or solutions.
- Reviews the as-is and future state business processes and leads business units in the preparation of business process mapping and departmental procedures and reviews the as-is and future state processes.
- Learns about a specific business needs rapidly through analysis by using fit/gap analysis, feasibility studies, and business cases.
- In case of multiple stakeholders, facilitates the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Composes detailed, unambiguous and testable requirements for the desired or proposed solution.
- Formulates use cases for requirements, RFPs and acceptance testing, verifying that the software meets the business requirements Prioritizes requirements with stakeholders.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- The analyst solves business problems and designs high level technical solutions
- The analyst documents the functional and technical design of the system
- The analyst may help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
- The analyst interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- The Analysts will work with various stakeholders to create a change management and deployment plan
- Communicates to company stakeholders on upcoming product features and key messages through written and verbal communication, including product demonstrations in person and through web conferencing.
- Coordinates user acceptance tests, training and communication as needed.
- Enables change throughout the organization.
- Assist in the development and execution of best practices, techniques, business architecture governance and tools.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, business or a related field from an accredited university or institution or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 3+ years of experience in an IT Role.
- Experience working on multiple project types (i.e. commercial off the shelf, new development, and enhancements/support).
- Experience writing unambiguous verified to a testable level requirements.
- Competent analytical skills and business acumen; analytical thinking, problem solving and quantitative abilities; detail oriented, committed to a high level of accuracy; track record of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and meeting facilitation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient knowledge of key concepts and processes within the Software Development Life Cycle including Agile and Waterfall methodologies as well as process and workflow management.
- Knowledge of technology networks, database, communications, internet, system interfaces, data integration, and operating systems.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing business and technical environments.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), interpersonal, organizational and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).
- Practical experience using Salesforce CRM, SharePoint, ERP, E-Commerce Applications, Analytics Tools, Scrum or Kanban is desired, but not required.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply