Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Cultivation Agent to join our facility. The Cultivation Agent is responsible for providing on-site cultivation for one or more medical cannabis gardens. Completion of tasks assigned by the Cultivation Team Lead to monitor and maintain plant production and health. Maintain quality control measures to ensure high quality product. Maintain organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production area. Carry out day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting and trimming. Monitor and maintain plant production and quality control measures in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications and applying these mixtures according to Cresco Labs policy
- Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to Cresco Labs policy, as well as any other tasks required
- Assist Cultivation General Manager with rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity goals for Cultivation Facility
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment
Reports and Documentation:
- Assist the Cultivation General Manager with tracking plants from birth to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities
- Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information
- Document according to Cresco Labs policy the application of all nutrient and/or substances applied to any plant located within the cultivation facility
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two-year degree in horticulture or related field preferred
- Two years of experience in a general gardening production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption
- Knowledge of medical cannabis law, medicinal benefits preferred, and horticulture skills
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry