Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of Cresco Labs extraction and processing of product in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing and procedures outlined by Cresco Labs
- Facility Cleaning:
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes
- Complete the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including workspace, lab equipment, containers, and appliances.
- Reports and Documentation:
- Assist Lab Manager with the creation of batch production records and labels in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs
- Assist Lab Manager with the weighing, packaging, labeling, and documentation of all products, as well as the tracking of batch numbers, lot numbers, and expiration dates
- Ensure the appropriate information is accurate and listed clearly in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Four-year degree in Biochemistry or related field
- Two years of experience in a Lab that adheres to strict health and safety policies
- Past experience in a highly regulated field producing pharmaceutical or nutraceutical products preferred
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry