Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team at our Chicago headquarters. As a Senior Data Analyst for Cresco Labs, you will be responsible for aggregating and analyzing data, working closely with sales and operations teams, as well as working with business intelligence tools to produce information for business decisions. A successful applicant must possess high attention to detail, strong analytical skills, advanced excel knowledge, and a desire to work in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for analyzing & summarizing business operations data
- Partner with operations leadership team to determine how data is collected, wrangled, transformed, analyzed, and reporting, including developing and reporting metrics and KPIs
- Ability to analyze, aggregate, and interpret data across multiple disciplines
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Quality, Manufacturing, and Sales teams; helping to prioritize business information needs
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data and maintain databases and data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators
- Ability to summarize complex data and communicate with senior management
- Discover and define new processes for improvement and opportunities
- Provide performance metrics/KPIs to operations leadership teams
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of experience in a business data related field, preferably understanding production/operations data, e.g. demand planning, data analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Operations (or similar)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge. Familiarity with business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Ability to understand business operations, processes, and translate data into business insights that “tell a story” or aid decision-making
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and communicate data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with operational and/or sales data analytics strongly preferred
- Effective time management and prioritization skills. Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Experience in healthcare, agriculture, logistics, or CPG industry preferred but not required