Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Cultivation Data Collector to join our growing team. As the Cultivation Data Collector, you will be responsible for day-to-day recording of cultivation department data within the Biotrack system. Duties include but are not limited to becoming an expert in the use of Biotrack software as well as state compliance matters, record abnormalities/issues within the Biotrack software, ensuring the accuracy of the data enters into the Biotrack system. A successful applicant must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and a desire to work in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ability to become an expert on state compliance, seed-to-sale software BioTrack
- Ability to detect abnormalities in plant health, and thus are able to record these within designated forms or BioTrack
- Responsible for ensuring BioTrack data accuracy, such as that entries reflect real-time (same day) activities
- Able to semi-independently manage own time & resources, in accordance with Data Collection SOPs, on when data collection is required
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel & general acumen for using data to inform decision-making
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two-year degree in horticulture or related field preferred
- Two years of experience in a general gardening production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption
- Knowledge of medical cannabis law, medicinal benefits preferred, and horticulture skills
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry