Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Edibles Kitchen Supervisor reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for production of Cresco Labs medically infused edible products. Manage a team of chefs to carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning, cooking, and operating basic production machinery. Produce edibles in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail – ability to monitor basic kitchen production in processes, organize and maintain production logs and ingredient lot numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen, kitchen management and chocolate/confection work a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds to torso level is necessary.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with Packaging Manager to set weekly and monthly production schedules
- Manage kitchen chefs with daily production of baked goods, chocolates and confections using commercial machinery. • Understand and execute batch calculations per Cresco Edibles manufacturing formulas.
- Maintain production logs, lab test results and QC retain samples. Vendor Coordination / Ordering
- Organize and inventory ingredients and other kitchen production supplies at the facility.
- Place ingredient orders with approved vendors, log and date each shipment. Facility Cleaning
- Demonstrate an understanding of state and county health department requirements for Kitchen Production Facilities. – Handle preparation for periodic inspections.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware and appliances.
- State-required sanitation license must be up to date
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.