Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
JOB SUMMARYCresco Labs is seeking Material Handlers to join the warehouse team. The Material Handlers will supply the other department with all the materials required to complete their tasks. We are looking for associates with great attention to detail to maintain an accurate inventory. Material handlers will need to work closely with other departments to help ensure accuracy and excellence in customer order fulfillment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Providing the packaging department with all materials needed at the point of use based on work orders/bills of materials provided
- Accurately recording weights of all product going out to pack
- Follow a first in first out (FIFO) flow of inventory to ensure the shelf life quality of all perishable stock items
- Receive excess materials back from production at the end of a run, accurately recording quantities or weights and storing in the proper location
- Track and report inventory levels to avoid shortages
- Assist in the receiving of goods as well as stocking shelves
- Other duties to support the overall operation as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skill
- Deadline driven and detail oriented
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday: 4:00PM - 12:30AM
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.