Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join our facility in Mendota, CA. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for providing materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services. As the Warehouse Supervisor you will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products within a cannabis manufacturing facility. The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running efficiently.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Initiate corrective actions and communicate with management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse supervisory or related field
- Must have supervision experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Knowledge of developing standards
- Analyzing and managing processes
- Must have past experience with inventory control and reporting
- Safety management and surveillance skills
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.