Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Timely prepare initial valuation analysis on acquisition prospects
- Manage real estate acquisitions and sales from contract to close
- Collaborate with the construction team on construction projects from contracts to sign off
- Support field staff
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Process work requests in a timely fashion to appropriate team members
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate technical and project documentation
- Reports on project status and other important aspects to team members and senior staff
- Defines project schedule, resource plan, deliverables and milestones for project implementation with supervision from senior staff
- Works with internal project teams, reviews project reports, identifies and addresses project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team to ensure project stays within project objectives (in terms of time, scope, budget)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant real estate experience (asset management, operations, transactions or acquisitions)
- Passion for real estate and investing
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels
- Ability to lead large group meetings / brainstorming sessions and build consensus with minimal supervision
- Ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.