Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Our Director of Community Integration will ensure that all promises made to the state during the initial submission of licensing are carried out by the company. We believe that all the communities we are present in should reflect the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Compiling, validating, and synthesizing market and employment data from multiple sources, workbooks, and/or spreadsheets
- Researching data sources as applicable to project needs (e.g., Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Census, etc.)
- Creating and preparing compliance reports
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients Required Experience, Education And Skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Must be compassionate with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to resolve problems in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking skill
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Ideal locations: Phoenix, AZ/ San Francisco, CA (West Coast); Yellow Springs, OH/ Brookville, PA (Midwest); New York, NY (East Coast)
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply