Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Dry / Cure Monitor is a critical position responsible for ensuring a high-quality finish to Cresco’s flower. The Dry / Cure Monitor will report to the Processing Manager and will need to follow strict Company policies & procedures, monitor & adjust environmental conditions of controlled rooms, record & analyze data, manage schedules, and may supervise other employees. A successful candidate will be well organized, good at planning, detail oriented, have good data analysis skills, and be a strong communicator. The ideal candidate will have experience with post-harvest cannabis processes, quality assurance, and/or personnel management. Candidates must be physically able to sit, stand and kneel for periods of time exceeding 4 hours.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Monitoring the rate product dries and cures
- Adjusting environmental controls to meet parameters
- Recording & analyzing data related to moisture, water activity, environment, weights, time, etc.
- Understanding and adherence to strict procedures
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders in Cultivation, Processing, Harvest, etc.
- Managing teams to ensure quality and production standards
- Performing QC and/or Compliance inspections of product coming in to dry, going into cure, and at the time of transfer to another department
- Reporting issues through proper channels (Quality, Compliance, Safety, Security, etc.)
- Verifying the weighing and logging of material
- Responsible for data entry and management of Company forms, logs, etc.
- Managing tracking system from time of harvest to transfer to another department
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Ensuring all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in regulated cannabis cultivation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Ability to monitor, measure, record, enter data, and analyze results
- Commitment to Safety and Compliance
- Effective planning capabilities, time-management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Strong communications capabilities
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years or older to apply