Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Edibles Product Agent for our growing facility. The Edibles Product Agent is responsible for cross-functional support of production and packaging for our infused edible products. The Agent completes tasks assigned by the Kitchen Head Chef and Packaging Supervisor. Carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning, cooking, labeling, wrapping and operating basic production and packaging machinery. Produce and package edibles in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail – ability to monitor basic kitchen production in process, package and label in a precise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen is a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds to torso level is necessary.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist kitchen chefs with daily production of baked goods, chocolate and confections using commercial machinery including:
- Hard candies
- Peanut brittle / toffee
- Fruit chews / taffy
- Coated “cores”
- Understand and execute batch production as assigned by Head Chef – learn and perfect recipes.
- Display knowledge of dosing methods for accurate potency and homogenization.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues that may cause damaged edibles ensuring quality control.
- Train in food safety / sanitation and maintain a clean and safe production environment.
- Assist, when needed, in labeling, wrapping and tracking edibles for final sale.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware and appliances.
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.