Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Construction Administrative Coordinator to join our corporate construction team in Chicago, IL. As the Construction Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day construction administrative operations. Duties include but are not limited to preparing documents, processing pay request, email correspondence, and general support of the construction team. A successful applicant must possess high attention to detail, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a fast pace exciting environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Maintaining and updating Project Management tools as directed by construction team staff
- Creation and/or modification of official documents such as, invoices, reports, and memos
- General clerical duties such as, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Assisting with the support, maintenance and preparation of reports, calendars, files and spreadsheets
- Maintain accurate written and electronic records
- Prepare billing/invoices as needed
- Assist in processing invoices for the construction group and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Prepare materials for design and construction meetings
- Upload, organize and maintain project documents for Director and Project Managers
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other requests
- Coordination and booking of lodging and travel arrangements for Construction team
- General support for the project team as needed with various day to day tasks
- Ability to multi-task, highly motivated, organized and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate high standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry