Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full-time recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team at our Chicago headquarters. As the recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple states. Duties include screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and scheduling final round interviews. A successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, high-volume recruiting experience, and thrives in a fast pace environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Creation and/or modification of job descriptions for postings
- Screen applicant resumes and schedule phone interviews
- Source candidates through Indeed, LinkedIn, and other online resources
- Conduct initial phone interviews, provide feedback to managers
- Coordinate availability with managers and candidates to schedule next round interview for qualified candidates
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Maintain communication between candidate and manager
- Input information into ATS system for documentation and reporting
- Consistently meet/exceed performance goals
- Respond to candidate inquiries regarding application process and interview status
- Participate in job fairs and internal hiring events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in high volume recruitment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ADP Recruiting a plus
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.