COMPANY OVERVIEWRecently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTCresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an HR Generalist to join our corporate HR team out of our Chicago, IL headquarters. Our HR Generalist will assist in a wide variety of HR related topics such as recruiting, benefits, payroll, trainings, and creation/maintenance of policies. The HR Generalist will be responsible for accurate record keeping, reporting, and asking as a liaison between HR functions, acting as the main point of contact for HR inquiries and requests.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Ensure HR operations are operating effectively
- Assist the payroll and benefits department in correction discrepancies, and administering benefits
- Verify information in HRIS system (ADP) to ensure accuracy
- Assist in creation, development, and implementation of HR policies and training initiatives
- Track, organize, and analyze HR data such as recruiting metrics, payroll reports, and other custom reporting
- Compile data for annual employee performance reviews
- Create and pull reports as needed for departments
- Assist in recruitment and on-boarding process for mass hires
- Remain complaint and up to date with labor legislation
- Attend job fairs and career events as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business-related field
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Experience with an HRIS system (ADP is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team management skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Minimal travel required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.