We are looking for an Operations Manager to help streamline and grow our operational processes within our credentialing aspect of the business. You will take ownership of this part of the product and develop a holistic approach to the processes and services involved in the work. Working with product and client success teams, you will identify and document the gap between client need/expectation and product delivery while developing strategies for stopgap solutions and long-term plans to enhance and scale our credentialing operations.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Manage the day-to-day processes of the credentialing operations side of the business. This process includes both technical/automated and manual components - you will be responsible for ensuring that each piece fits together and flows smoothly.
- Plan for the team necessary to complete client work as it increases.
- Implement new systems as our service offering grows.
- Communicate with our Vendor Manager and directly with a team of outsourced agents performing data entry, document review, and data processing.
- Work with our Product & Engineering teams to constantly improve and scale the practitioner credentialing product
- Work to improve and scale the facilities credentialing product.
- Create a process that leads to seamless facility credentialing across clients and facility types
- Effective cross-team communication; serve as the face and voice of application processing both within andros and, when necessary, to our clients.
- Create systems and processes that are easily understood by clients and facilities
- Reduce the number of support requests and client escalations.
- Be a supportive resource to product and engineering teams for R&D and productization of facilities
- Attend and/or facilitate meetings with P&E to promote product dialogue
- Work closely with the Client Success team to ensure client concerns are incorporated into the facilities product. Update client success managers and support on changes and updates to the facilities process and platform
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to bring knowledge of the product and process, as well as client needs and pain-points into future product development
- Work closely with Sales to lend oversight into facility contractual development, including SLAs and SOWs that deviate from our standard offering
- Ownership of Application Processing:
- Manage queues of application processing tasks and ensure that all are being delivered within required SLAs.
- When SLAs are in jeopardy, perform root cause analysis, establish response plans for how to get back on track, and develop plans to optimize processes to address identified problems.
- Maintain insight into team capacity and plan for management of forecasted workload
- Serve as the go-to person in the organization for understanding, driving, and ideating on application related topics
- Become a knowledge source to collaborate with other teams and see future visions
- Surface issues to necessary parties in order to find solutions and keep teams informed.
- Practitioner Credentialing development
- Initiate and manage the process for figuring out the next generation of processing applications.
- Multi-Tasking - You’re able to handle multiple competing priorities, getting into the weeds when you need to and providing vision when it’s needed.
- Problem Solving - No problem is too large for you to tackle. You figure out solutions that others missed and don’t give up when your first idea doesn’t work out.
- Ownership - You are seen as the owner of your domain by the company and our clients. If someone has a question, you’re the first person they go to.
- Time-management - You’re able to work independently and accomplish goals without heavy management. You help other people working on Facilities meet their goals as well.
- Efficiency - You drive for the most efficient process you can get to, even if it’s not the shiniest or the best it will become.
- Advocacy - You advocate for yourself and your domain even if it’s not always the top priority for everyone else.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an operations, strategy, or other role focused on creating and improving processes; experience with healthcare preferred
- You have a lean six-sigma process mentality. Bonus points if you have the certification to match.
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities, and strength in creative and innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key