The Mission of the People Operations team is to recruit, develop, and retain the team at andros. We do this in the context of our company values and Operating Principles. Your mission is to create or implement a set of learning tools, resources, experiences and programs for employees of all levels, keeping a strong focus not just on what the learner wants and needs, but also on the needs of andros as an organization. You will be instrumental in establishing learning, development & growth as a foundational element to employee experience.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
1.) Partner with individuals and and teams to identify, develop, implement, and monitor opportunities for learning & development across the organization
- For individuals: design and implement programs and resources to help employees continue to learn skills and grow in areas that benefit both them and our business (i.e. self-service learning tools, calendar of classes/speakers, coaching, mentorship, etc.)
- Partner with Sr. HR Business Partner and managers to create career paths for A players
- For people managers: Help bolster new manager training and partner with People team to facilitate monthly manager sessions and identifying additional trainings to help support managers
- For leaders: help to provide ongoing development and support to key leaders of function/teams in the organization
- For teams: establish a menu of team effectiveness tools and resources for team onboarding, continued education, offsites and team building
- Partner with departments to understand training needs and help facilitate and support team-specific trainings
- Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and creates training solutions for employees across the company
- Partner with Office Manager to create and update trainings for new hires / onboarding
- Own the execution and evolution of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training curriculum for all employees
- Work with DEI consultant to identify opportunities for DEIB training, workshops and speakers
2.) Establish, run and support current and future L&D initiatives
- Manage use and adoption of LinkedIn Learning platform and as tool supporting L&D initiatives
- Work with the People team to ensure L&D is integral part to the Employee Journey and help develop L&D to incorporate L&D into the fabric of that journey
- Create training metric scorecards to communicate and track effectiveness of training solutions
- Manage maintenance of current L&D programs, including L&D stipend, a*cademy
3.)Maintain operational support for the L&D organization
- Manages the communication and administration of scheduling and registration to track employee training participation and progress
- Manages vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
- Researches and keeps informed on learning & talent management best practices
Role Specific Competencies Required:
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Collaboration - able to work effectively and build relationships across a number of different teams
- Curiosity - Knows to never take things at face value, has a natural curiosity and desire to discover
- Creativity/innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Public speaking - is an effective communicator and speaker before an audience, effectively imparting knowledge and key information.
Organizational Specific Competencies Required:
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward.