We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Vice President to lead Marketing at a truly revolutionary healthcare technology company. The mission of the andros VP of Marketing will be to guide the positioning and messaging of our transformational provider data platform and SaaS services in a market segment ripe for change.
The VP will create, shape, and be responsible for all aspects of andros’s marketing - branding, marketing positioning, demand/lead creation, product marketing, content creation, creative/multimedia/digital, and events. The VP of Marketing will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Interested in joining our #oneteam?
The Outcomes We’re Looking For:
- Own and build out the marketing strategy
- Drive both organic and lead gen growth through enhancing our digital presence, ranking, and brand in general
- Conceptualize and create marketing initiatives focused on brand awareness, thought leadership, and market penetration
- Develop andros’s creative messaging, turning challenging industry topics into simplified, well-understood themes
Building high-performing teams
- Strong mentorship and leadership, managing by example
- Experienced hiring, onboarding, training, and mentoring
- Uphold our company culture and values
- Work closely with leadership and the marketing team to ensure alignment of resources and programs to the brand and company messaging
- Define success metrics and take responsibility for the results. Closely monitor lead generation effectiveness, conversation rates and close rate from marketing activities
- Establish clear objectives and direct performance measurement, reporting, and analysis internally as well as with our agency partners
- Leverage your technical and industry expertise to continuously enhance the marketing strategies, resources, tools, and tactics
- Extreme Ownership: Takes responsibility for business outcomes
- Relationships: Proven track record of building strong relationships up and down the chain of command and maintaining high standards for contribution to the mission across all roles at all levels.
- Driven – Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Effective communication – Speaks and writes clearly, directly, and with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own.
- Teamwork – Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- Technical capability — Strong grasp of productivity tools, analytics, reporting and automation
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing or business required. Masters a plus
- 8+ years of of professional marketing & management experience
- Demonstrated track record of leading/influencing diverse stakeholders toward a common solution.
- Collaborative and results oriented with an analytical data driven focus, comfortable utilizing modern marketing technologies and methodologies
- Proven background in creating revenue generating campaigns against lofty MQL/ sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience working in fast-growth companies a plus
- Experience working in technology, preferably SaaS solutions
- Experience in healthcare preferable