Account Executive at andros
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with a strong record of success in healthcare and SaaS solution sales. This individual will join a talented and passionate sales and marketing team that enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
The Account Executive position is primarily responsible for selling andros SaaS technology and services to health plans, delegated provider organizations, and those organizations requiring the building, running, and optimization of provider networks. The Account Executive is responsible to meet, at minimum, the assigned quota for the individual role and support the full sales team quota. This individual should be flexible, inquisitive, and consistently learning new healthcare products and services. The Account Executive should be collaborative, build trusted relationships internally and externally, and work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.
Interested in joining our #oneteam?
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Driven, self-starter interested in working within a mission-driven, fast-paced, entrepreneurial growth company
- Meet/exceed the Account Executive and Sales Team assigned quotas and goals
- Manage assigned territory and named accounts, developing a healthy funnel of qualified prospects and engaging in a consultative sales process with them
- Develop and utilize lead generation processes through the use of existing tools and resources including prospecting staff, marketing programs, and relationships
- This is a “hunter” role, responsible for opening and expanding new accounts, primarily Enterprise and mid-market health plans, delegated provider organizations, and tele-medicine groups
- Accountable for leading and managing the full sales process including presentations, leading sales meetings and data gathering, ROI presentations, and comprehensive proposals based on a prospect’s assessed business needs
- Effectively transition new accounts to Client Success Management and Project Management teams for support and onboarding
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales funnel reports in Salesforce.com
- Strategic — able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account and how our offerings achieve those outcomes
- Enthusiasm — exhibits excitement and passion for his/her work. Has a can-do attitude
- Persistence — Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive — has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals and take pride in assisting clients and the company to reach their goals
- Teachable — open to mentoring, continuous learning, and constructive feedback to better one’s business and sales acumen
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in healthcare with experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in selling to payers and/or provider organizations, leading sales pursuits, and solution-based selling to C-suite and senior leadership
- Proven ability to achieve goals
- Demonstrated earnings history
- Engaging, professional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to build and nurture senior executive relationships
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, and employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, and learning
To understand andros is to understand our namesake. Named for one of the largest barrier reefs on Earth, andros is a study in the vibrancy of interconnected ecosystems. On its own, a data point is meaningless — a single piece of coral adrift in an ocean. Yet when combined with millions of other points, connections form a structure suited for sustaining a spectrum of lifeforms. Our mission is to forge these bonds of disparate provider data points to build a foundation of information necessary to create dynamic, thriving healthcare networks.
The andros approach to creating healthcare networks focuses on depth of data. We use millions of data points to form a complete vision of the provider landscape, which enables us to find utility and meaning in this diverse information. This deep repository of data can then be used as a basis for credentialing, analyzing performance, and comparing individual providers to create the most vibrant health ecosystem possible.