ABOUT THE JOB
The job of our Client Success team is to proactively create an environment where our clients and partners achieve success. Specifically your mission as the Director of Client Success is to oversee a team of talented Client Success Managers and support the team in driving an excellent client experience, growing and retaining current client revenue. You will work closely with the management team to continue to enhance client success best practices to ensure we are proactively managing our partners and increasing adoption of our products and services.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Manage a team of high performing Client Success Managers
- Motivate, mentor, retain and recruit high performing Client Success Managers
- Enhance the new hire onboarding process for CSMs
- Support CSMs with the oversight of his/her book of business
- Serve as an escalation point for the CSM’s client contacts
- Establish strong executive sponsorship with each client account
- Oversee a portfolio of Enterprise and Strategic clients managed by the CSM team and work with this team through strategic management tactics to meet or exceed the following metrics:
- Greater than 95% retention rate of both revenue and clients
- Higher than 75% of the portfolio you have oversight of has a positive health status (green) and there is a clear strategy to move any yellow/red clients to green
- 75% of your portfolio are referenceable clients
- Maintain a positive NPS score for the book of business and help achieve a 5 point improvement between each NPS campaign
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and within the specified gross margin determined at the onset of the project
- Set and achieve quarterly objectives and key results that help achieve the core business objectives of the company
- Define measurable key results
- Hold the team accountable for achieving these key results
- Report on the status and risks of each item regularly
- Continue to build a metrics-driven Client Success team
- Iterate on the measurement of client health status
- Leverage the client success platform to create impactful proactive client outreach campaigns
- Own the NPS process from the cadence of the survey to the follow-up and reporting
- Leverage the NPS insights to create and operationalize a cross-functional action plan
- Increase revenue for the book of business managed by CSM team:
- Expand account revenue through helping close cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Limit contract churn and contraction through leading a proactive CSM team
- Drive new business growth through greater client advocacy within the organization and reference-ability
- Deliver an accurate quarterly churn and expansion forecast for book of business to the executive team
- Work closely with Product to build a comprehensive client feedback loop across the organization that shares client feedback/challenges/successes that will help:
- Inform the product roadmap
- Enhance Operations and Support areas of focus and development
- Create a client advisory council for ongoing visibility into the client experience
- Strengthens empathy among employees outside of Client Success for the client experience
- Client-centric mindset — focuses on putting the client’s needs first when making decisions and balancing with the needs of employees. All programs implemented and managed are designed to ensure we are meeting the client’s business objectives, increasing product adoption and creating a true partnership.
- Scalability mindset — understands the importance of developing processes and methodologies that are scalable and repeatable so we are able to run as efficiently as possible.
- Expert communicator — has the ability to communicate up to leadership and communicate the right level of detail to the individual contributors. Connects well with clients and can adjust to the client’s needs with ease and flexibility.
- Cross-functional project management - works with multiple teams across the company to help manage complex client implementations and ongoing projects.
- Detail oriented - digs into the weeds with the individuals on the team to ensure the right processes and programs are being established and implemented. Closely monitors and evaluates the processes and programs in place to ensure they are driving client success, adoption and value. Can quickly pivot or implement changes to adapt to evolving client needs.
- Team Leadership - has experience managing individuals in Client Success, Account Management and/or Project Management. Has the ability to guide and inspire individuals towards achieving their goals, both professionally and personally.
- Growth focused - can lead a team incentivized to retain and grow a book of business.
- Financial management - has the ability to manage to a specified budget
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience leading high performing client facing teams at a healthcare, IT, or SaaS startup
- At least 3 years of managing individual client facing contributors and experience managing people managers is preferred
- Experience working directly with clients and also managing a team of individual contributors
- 5 - 10 years in Account Management/Client Success Management/Project management is strongly preferred
- Ability to work remotely with a willingness to travel to NYC, MD and client sites (25% travel)
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Manager based in New York City. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.