CredSimple is a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B sector of provider network management. We are looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles, but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to the largest Fortune 100 health insurance companies. We are tackling very real and challenging administrative problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth objectives and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and those deeply motivated.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Director with a strong record of success winning new business and creating long-lasting relationships with large healthcare organizations. You will join a talented and passionate sales and marketing team that enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
The Director position is primarily responsible for selling CredSimple and Glenridge Health’s SaaS technology and services to Enterprise accounts, - health plans (national, Blues, and regional), delegated provider organizations, and those organizations requiring the building, running, and optimization of provider networks. The Director in this role will also focus on the evaluation and creation of strategic partnerships and business development opportunities. The Director is responsible to meet, at minimum, the assigned quota for the individual role and support the full sales team quota. The Director should be collaborative, build trusted relationships internally and externally, and work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.
- Driven, self-starter interested in working within a mission-driven, fast-paced, entrepreneurial growth company
- This is a hybrid hunter, business development, and strategy role, responsible for opening and expanding new accounts, primarily Enterprise and mid-market health plans, delegated provider organizations, and tele-medicine groups
- Meet/exceed the Director and Sales Team assigned quotas and goals
- Manage assigned accounts and partners, developing a healthy funnel of qualified prospects and engaging in a consultative sales and partnership process with them
- Evaluate new partnership and market opportunities aligned with CredSimple’s business model to support growth and speed to market
- Develop and utilize existing tools and resources including prospecting staff, marketing programs, and relationships to build qualified opportunities
- Accountable for leading and managing the full sales process including presentations, leading sales meetings and data gathering, ROI presentations, and comprehensive proposals based on a prospect’s assessed business needs
- Effectively transition new accounts to Client Success Management and Project Management teams for support and onboarding
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales funnel reports in Salesforce.com
- Strategic — able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account and how our offerings achieve those outcomes
- Enthusiasm — exhibits excitement and passion for his/her work. Has a can-do attitude
- Persistence — demonstrates tenacity and willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive — has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals and take pride in assisting clients and the company to reach their goals
- Mentor — leads by example and assists in the development and training of more junior teammates and others throughout the company
- Coachable — is able to receive constructive criticism and willing to make changes to increase his/her personal and company success
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of B2B sales and business development experience in healthcare with experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in selling to Enterprise and mid-market payers and/or provider organizations, leading complex sales pursuits, and solution-based selling to C-suite and senior leadership
- Experience creating and managing business development partnerships and channels a plus
- Proven ability to achieve goals and demonstrated earnings history
- Sales and account management experience a plus
- Engaging, professional presentation and writing skills
- Ability to build and nurture C-level relationships
- Deep understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, and employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, and learning
- Bachelor of sciences or arts degree required
Opportunity & Compensation
CredSimple believes in rewarding performance and is looking for a top performer that is not afraid to exceed expectations. This role is eligible for equity. You will have quarterly goals to achieve, an opportunity to earn generous accelerators, and no cap on your total compensation.