CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Provider Communications Manager based in New York City. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Provider Communications Manager to run our outreach program. The role requires an excellent understanding of multi-channel communications strategy (email, fax, phone, mail) along with experience in automated or batch communications. The qualified applicant should be able to manage a vision that balances standardized communication templates with personalization/customization across channels and with the ability to scale to tens of thousands of messages per month.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated omnichannel outreach (email, fax, phone, and mail)
- Develop and manage reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights and make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary and improving when possible
- Develop a holistic omni-channel contact strategy that optimizes CTA while maintaining compliance and our contracted SLAs
- Methodically test & identify best performing channels, content, and messages
- Work closely with our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Provider Communications and adjust workflows to account for CredSimples changing technology
- Expand our current offerings to encompass new business lines and areas where communication with providers will be required; standardize communications where possible and roll out new processes where not
- Innovative: You’re eager to drive innovation and company-wide process improvements, even when it would be easier to leave things the way they are.
- Strategic Thinker: You’re able to cultivate a long-term vision while executing on a short-term action plan. You see connections between different workflows and processes and know how to bring them together when it makes sense.
- Thrive in ambiguity: You’re at your best when you have a complicated problem with an unclear solution ahead of you. You’re able to handle non-routine work with changing priorities.
- Communication: You’re able to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely with whoever you’re interacting with. You’re also able to bring this clarity out in others.
- Attention to Detail: If there is a typo in this job description, you’re the one who is going to find it. You know the little things matter; whether you’re managing an internal project or putting together a new campaign for our providers, you’re on top of the details.
- Curiosity: If you don’t know how to do something, you figure it out. If something seems slightly off, you dig until you know what is going on.
- Problem Solver: You know that everything won’t always work perfectly; instead of being discouraged by this, you’re excited to figure out the solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of online marketing, email or CRM strategy management; experience with healthcare preferred
- Hands-on experience working with various ESPs and CRM/Marketing Automation systems (MailChimp, Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, data hygiene, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing principles and analytics
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities, and strength in creative and innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Interested? Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/