CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager based in New York City. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Create and maintain a clear and focused product vision, communicating the vision clearly and frequently with the entire company.
- Define and maintain a 6+ month product roadmap aimed at moving toward future business horizons
- Prioritize initiatives on an ongoing basis in line with vision, business KPIs and customer value
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal teams to understand product needs
- Leverage expertise of customers and internal teams to identify product opportunities and translate those to tactical requirements
- Regularly engage with clients and prospects to understand their problems and the needs of the market
- Enable the engineering team to execute on the roadmap
- Oversee the development of stories from product requirements
- Work closely with engineering leadership to ensure customer needs and business objectives are well understood
- Ensure your team has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- Communicate status clearly: progress, setbacks, and tradeoffs across management and stakeholders
- Leverage our weekly all-hands meeting and demos as opportunities to communicate updates broadly
- Team members across the organization consistently receive targeted updates with the appropriate context for their role
- Own and measure customer engagement through product usage analysis
- Leverage product analytics to identify opportunities for driving platform adoption and product development priority
- Build an A+ team
- Set clear expectations for each role and team member in the product organization
- Lead, mentor and grow a product management team
- Communication: Mastery of communication at all levels: up, down and across the organization. Ability to articulate a high level vision for product as well as technical details.
- Attention to detail: Ability to dig in and Identify and well as communicate details ensuring that important elements do not slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, and Client Success
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- 5+ years in an executive, director or VP level product role
- Extensive experience building SaaS products
- Strong strategic and market thinking skills
- Experience creating and presenting process flowcharts, wireframes, and decks to convey product ideas internally and to clients and prospects, including C-suite leaders
- Familiariarity with enterprise software platforms that make use of technologies like workflow, messaging, APIs, relational and nonrelational databases, data warehouses, and business intelligence.
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent