You are a Jack/Jill of all trades with high energy and ambition, able to prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders to get things done. The right candidate will have a can-do attitude, is a natural problem solver, and has a strong a desire to learn. You are someone who views ambiguous problems as growth opportunities.
You have strong interpersonal skills that aid in uplifting and supporting the office environment, from assisting on various administrative duties to researching new initiatives for the office. This will be a place and position where you will learn something new every day.
We are a fast growing tech startup, and there is a lot of opportunity for growth (within this role and beyond). We're looking for someone who wants to tackle this new role and take ownership of it!
As Office Manager/Executive Assistant you will support a local office of 40+ people and a handful of remote staff. This means you’ll have your hands in projects across departments and work with many talented staff members.
- Oversee all housekeeping, vendor management, food/beverage stock maintenance, and office supply upkeep
- Maintain organizational systems for receiving packages, sorting mail, clerical work, storage, conference room management, guest coordination, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for building management and maintenance personnel
- Perform administrative tasks, research topics as needed, track budgets and expenses
- Field minor IT support requests and direct to our IT management provider, as necessary
- Assemble furniture, perform minor repairs (or coordinate repair personnel)
- Order food for team catered lunches
- Organize Board of Directors meetings and send calendar invites and materials to all parties
- Frequently straighten up the office, kitchen, conference room, plants, supplies, etc.
- Proactively recommend policies or creative solutions to problems (office space, storage, supplies, pantry items, conference rooms, etc.)
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing facilities and infrastructure, including proactive measures and repairs when necessary
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Executive Assistant to CEO and VP of Finance & People Operations
- Manage CEO calendar and scheduling
- Support during recruiting and steps of the new employee hiring/onboarding process
- Support for HR administration
- Assist in planning and execution of office expansion or moves as needed
- Support the development of employee programs such as staff wellness, exercise challenges, and healthy eating initiatives
- Organize digital documents (docs, sheets, pdfs, etc.) within the team’s Google drive
- Work to optimize existing processes as well as develop new ones
Skills necessary to succeed in this role include but are not limited to:
- Perfectionist-level attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can take initiative and power through ambiguity by problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/