CredSimple is a New York-based startup laser-focused on improving healthcare infrastructure with revolutionary technology. Instead of conducting a series of manual steps built on tedious data-entry, our platform automates the process and cuts the credentialing process down from a three-month period to a matter of days. We’re in it to have a profound, long-term impact and fundamentally change the way this critical part of the U.S. healthcare system works.
Join and work with a team of talented people who enjoy solving tough problems and improving the healthcare industry! We believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. That means, we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones and highly encourage learning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Manager at CredSimple, you will join our Operations team and serve as an air traffic controller for projects ranging from client implementations to office moves. You’re comfortable breaking a project down into milestones and tasks, delegating and staging them, and reporting out on progress to senior management. You’ll help the team stay on task, bring projects to the finish line, and prepare for what’s ahead.
You’ll need experience managing and delegating to a larger team (minimum 5+). On a daily basis, you’ll be managing the coordination and completion of key projects on time, within budget, and within scope. You'll set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of projects. You'll also prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
We’ll also need you to coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are documented, staged, and delegated. Sometimes you'll need to rely on limited information and judgment to plan projects and revisit as the picture becomes more clear.
- Meet colleagues to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ roles, availability, or workload.
- Track project performance to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Using metrics and data, report to management on performance and potential challenges
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- 3+ years experience in project management (experience in waterfall and agile management preferred)
- Familiarity with Asana (bonus for experience with Jira)
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights; experience with Excel preferred
- A love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with process improvement a plus