CredSimple is a New York-based startup laser-focused on improving healthcare infrastructure with revolutionary technology. Instead of conducting a series of manual steps built on tedious data-entry, our platform automates the process and cuts the credentialing process down from a three-month period to a matter of days. We’re in it to have a profound, long-term impact and fundamentally change the way this critical part of the U.S. healthcare system works.
Join and work with a team of talented people who enjoy solving tough problems and improving the healthcare industry! We believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. That means, we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones and highly encourage learning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Associate on our Credentialing Operations team, you will play a key role in the execution of our credentialing process. Credentialing is a detailed review of qualifications (like education and licensure) for healthcare practitioners (e.g. doctor, nurse, physical therapist) and medical facilities (e.g. surgical centers, clinics, labs). Your focus will be the management of two key services, committee facilitation and facility credentialing:
- Committee facilitation is an ongoing process of assisting our clients in categorizing medical professionals and organizations bases on key credentialing criteria prior to network decision.
- Facility credentialing is a requirement of most health plans to ensure healthcare businesses possess the correct documents to operate.
In this role, you will be expected both to work within our current systems as well as to think outside-the-box to create better solutions, including testing and piloting new processes. By utilizing our credentialing platform, a team of credentialing specialists, and your knack for problem solving, you will be in the position to directly grow and iterate two burgeoning lines of business for CredSimple!
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a schedule for our credentialing workflows that maximizes quality and efficiency
- Highlighting trends and observations to inform process improvement across all work
- Surfacing and setting up work for our offshore team of agents
- Communicating with healthcare providers and facilities
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the committee preparation process
- Preparing documentation for healthcare experts to make credentialing decisions
- Delivering consistent, accurate facility credentials
You are a quick learner who can operate well in an environment of uncertainty and rapid change. You are comfortable working with large datasets in spreadsheets and making quick decisions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. You can dive deep and focus on completing a series of tasks with impeccable attention to detail and also envision the big picture and where your work fits in. You take pride in a job well done and are comfortable checking the quality of your own work.
You’re looking for a role that can grow with you. We expect that your work will look different the longer you’re at CredSimple, both because our technology will change, processes will be improved, and you will grow professionally.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- Attentive to detail; able to spot issues and complete root cause analysis
- A critical thinker; we’re expecting you to challenge the way we do things and present new ideas for improvement, no matter how small the change
- Well-versed in Excel; bonus points if you have experience manipulating large sets of data
- A clear communicator who can synthesize and explain complicated concepts
- Excited to get into the weeds and really learn every part of a process
- Comfortable working independently and also contributing as part of a team
- Incredibly inquisitive; you don’t let a fast pace of work or a complicated process stop you from asking questions and figuring out what is really going on
You also might have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training
- 0-2 years work experience, specifically in a process driven and/or customer service and/or compliance-focused role
- Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Customer-facing experience
- Healthcare experience or interest in the industry
- Familiarity with or interest in early-stage tech startups
HOW TO APPLY: