CredSimple is building a world-class Sales and Marketing Organization that serves as the economic growth engine for the company. We are building teams with like-minded people who believe in magic, but believe in math more. You know that crushing sales numbers doesn’t happen because you made a wish, it happens because you work relentlessly every single day at building your pipeline, improving your understanding of our industry and the needs and struggles that your clients have. You are motivated not only by meeting your quotas and getting paid, but also by helping to build an organization and sales process that will scale as the company enters its next growth stage.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy telehealth startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. As a result, you are not just a clear communicator, but someone who loves tailoring language and delivery to suit your audience. You can represent CredSimple simultaneously as both a compliance-focused platform for solving their immediate need, and also the leader for how this process will transform over the next 20 years.
We believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. We’re solving very real and challenging problems, so you are committed to results both personally and professionally. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and highly encourage learning opportunities that increase your brain power and ours. You are self-directed but work well on a team, insanely motivated to achieve our common goals, and approach work with a growth mindset and a strong desire to continually improve both your individual and your team’s contributions.
You will own the marketing strategy, keep it current and see it through to execution. You will execute the footwork needed to move leads into and through the customer journey, thus assisting our sales team with winning new clients, and enabling our client success and product teams to continuously delight and engage our clients and users.
Your time and focus will be broken down as such:
- 60% Lead gen/nurturing
- 15% Sales enablement and field marketing
- 10% Relationship marketing
- 10% Brand marketing
- 5% Administrative tasks (budgeting, metrics reporting)
- Lead and execute all marketing efforts, both online (content-driven industry advertising, dedicated emails, email nurturing, SEO, etc.) and offline (conferences, client advisor group and user groups, direct mail, etc)
- Consistently conduct marketing activities to move prospects through the journey from marketing through sales and into client engagement
- Use data and metrics to drive decisions and allocate resources
- Create sales-enablement collateral (e.g. case studies, one-pagers, decks, ROI analyses, etc.)
- Manage vendors and vendor strategy
- Drive brand strategy, increasing awareness and understanding of differentiation in the market
- Create and execute communication plan across each audience/stage of the customer journey, including working with product and engineering on product release communications and rollout
- With Chief Commercial Officer, manage marketing budget and spend
- Work closely with the sales team to develop a plan that supports sales targets
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of B2B experience, ideally in the Healthcare or SaaS space
- Proven experience developing, executing, and measuring lead generation programs for B2B audiences
- Experience working with CRM (we use Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (we use Autopilot) to manage leads, campaigns, and metrics
- Experience with Wordpress or another CMS tool
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to explore
- Hungry to make an impact, excel, learn, and succeed in a fast-paced dynamic startup environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher