Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 110 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
As Vice President, Product Management, you will be responsible for the strategic vision, design and execution across multiple products in the Credit Karma ecosystem. You will work closely with Credit Karma’s President to help our members reach their financial goals through automation and personalized insights.
This role is critical to drive growth across a majority of Credit Karma’s business, including credit card, personal loans, auto loans, mortgage, and insurance. In this role, you will be leading the overall product roadmap while also ensuring a holistic experience for our members as they interact with various products across the Credit Karma app. This is a cross-functional leadership role requiring high EQ and partnership across all Credit Karma functions including engineering, product design and research, data science, marketing, business development partnerships, and legal among other key stakeholders
What you'll do:
- Connect the Credit Karma mission to the product strategy & vision
- Communicate important concepts, strategy, statuses to senior leaders and be able to change beliefs and influence decision-makers across a matrixed organization
- Plan and execute on a multi-quarter roadmap that leverages our complete set of Credit Karma capabilities including with Credit Karma Money and TurboTax
- Foster a culture of experimentation and learning within the product team
- Lead, mentor, and develop our talented and diverse product community
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management
- 10+ years of experience working collaboratively with engineering, product design and user research teams
- 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Proven execution against large performance targets, in addition to, success reporting and delivering on key operational and product development metrics
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in a consumer focused technology company
- Entrepreneurial spirit, grit, and ability to get things done
- Track record of shipping multiple complex consumer products with broad reach and measurable impact
- Creative product thinker with strong consumer product sense
- High ownership mentality with a strong willingness to roll up your sleeves while also being able to delegate effectively and lean on others
- History of building strong product cultures and championing the product management organization
- BS in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field preferred, but not required
Pay Transparency Notice: Credit Karma’s mission of championing financial progress for all starts from within. That’s why we implemented role-based compensation, which ensures people who are in the same role receive the same pay with variations for geographic location only. It’s all part of a more comprehensive DEI strategy that helps level the playing field. The base salary range for this role is $370,641 to $379,250, plus bonus, equity, and benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in employment with Credit Karma and need special assistance or an accommodation to either apply or interview for a specific role.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: