Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Work with the latest iOS frameworks, design patterns, and technologies
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- Develop iOS applications using Swift and write your own APIs in GraphQL
- Collaborate with Android, Web, and Backend engineering teams
- Ensure high quality, performance, and responsiveness of the application
- Implement metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Analytics, Design, Security, Data, Machine Learning, and other teams
What’s great about the role:
- Work directly with Product and Design teams to brainstorm new features and drive requirements
- Build member-facing experiences that impact millions of people’s financial health
- Influence the direction of the technological choices and design of the application
- Work directly with cross-functional engineering teams outside of iOS
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of industry work experience as an iOS Engineer
- Proficiency with Swift
- Familiarity with MVC, MVP, VIPER design patterns
- Familiarity with functional and stateless programming
- Comfortable with data analytics, testing tools, and A/B testing methodology
- Experience with the full software development life cycle and continuous integration
- Customer-focused and data-driven
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: