Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Our Product Management team plays an important role in this mission to architect the future of our products. Our goal is helping our members make the best financial decisions, from getting their first credit card to applying for an apartment, or filing their taxes. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, we are looking for a Lead Product Manager to help us scale new services to our 110M members.
What's great about the role:
- This is a unique 0 -1 opportunity in high visibility, dynamic, strategic part of the business
- You will be part of a team solving BIG problems that are changing old industries
- You will create impact at scale to our massive member base of more than 100 million members
What you'll do:
- You will create product roadmap for a new engagement surface focused on insights powered by tax data
- You will establish Insights member experience, requirements, goals and KPIs and meet them
- You will partner with Recommendations, Core and other vertical teams, and well as both Credit Karma and TurboTax leadership
- Potentially manage a PM
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in consumer products
- Experience using data to guide decisions
What we love to see:
- You are a creative product thinker and partner with design to create simple and delightful experiences, even in the face of complex constraints and requirements
- You can stretch across Individual Contributor and Management responsibilities
- You have experience shipping multiple complex consumer products with broad reach and measurable impact
- You have a high level of comfort working with ambiguous goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: