Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring a Growth Marketing Associate out of our Charlotte, NC office. This individual will assist with the execution of our Paid Digital programs for the Credit Cards vertical. You will deploy the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across your networks through optimization, and present findings of your experiments to senior marketing leadership.
You have worked in Paid Digital marketing with performance objectives with demonstrated strong attention to detail, ownership of programs and a passion for testing. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with cross-functional partners to implement Paid Digital strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Deploy 7-figure monthly budgets
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Drive ad/campaign/audience testing in the account while partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Work with internal stakeholders to best manage the account using the available data while being a thought partner on data infrastructure
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 1-3 years of performance marketing experience
- Has demonstrated experience growing & optimizing Paid Digital campaigns with performance objectives
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ and Looker
- Successfully create succinct and easy-to-understand reporting and analysis to optimize performance marketing and support the wider business and teams
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: