Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring a Growth Marketing Manager out of our Charlotte, NC office. This individual will drive strategy and execution for growth of new paid channels and opportunities for our Money vertical, and continuing to invest in operational excellence of our channels, technology, and cross-functional relationships. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across your channels, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership, playing a key role in driving growth for Credit Karma’s biggest launch to date.
You have a strong grasp of the paid marketing landscape with demonstrated experience unlocking or scaling marketing channels and a passion for testing and scaling new opportunities and channels, from podcasting and new social platforms to sports sponsorship activations. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with creative, product, and engineering to implement growth strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Launch new channels and strategies - you will own the highly-collaborative and cross-functional process of exploring, prioritizing, launching, and optimizing new paid acquisition channels. A few examples could include direct mail, point of sale, and even professional sports sponsorships
- Partner with our core acquisition team on testing & scaling TV advertising campaigns
- Manage 7-figure monthly budget
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Drive creative strategy, partnering across the organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Finance, Analytics, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience
- Has demonstrated step-function growth and improved efficiency of marketing channels at a fast growing technology company
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ and Looker
- Past experience with new product launches, new channel launches, and/or growing & measuring "offline" channels such as TV, out of home, or direct mail.
- Successfully create succinct and easy-to-understand reporting and analysis to optimize performance marketing and support the wider business and teams
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: