Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do
Recruiting talented teammates is at the core of driving Credit Karma's success and this is a rare opportunity to build a team from the ground up. As the leader tapped to build out a new Talent Sourcing Function, you will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and work closely with Talent leadership, business leaders, and cross-functional partners to create sourcing strategies that scale Credit Karma during our next phase of growth. In the past, you have delivered results by developing a data-driven team of technical recruiters in a fast-growing company.
- You will design and implement scalable sourcing strategies that deliver world class hires for the global priorities of Credit Karma
- In close partnership with business and talent leaders, you will develop the sourcing team's business acumen to drive results against our goals
- You will collaborate with other talent teams to increase our efficiency, productivity and speed to hire
- By developing and championing company-wide diversity sourcing strategies, your team will help partner on the development of inclusive and diverse teams at Credit Karma
- You will mentor and develop a geographically dispersed team of research recruiters and strengthen their ability to drive greater impact to the business
- In partnership with the Talent Brand team, you will innovate and develop talent attraction strategies
- You will partner with Talent Enablement to ensure system data integrity and drive insights to increase the effectiveness of strategies and sourcing initiatives
- You will research and develop market insights to advise talent and business leaders on external market conditions to influence the direction of hiring
Minimum Basic Requirements
- 10+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience
- 4+ years experience managing a team of recruiters/sourcers/researchers
- Experience managing teams of 5+ direct reports
- Experience at a consumer technology company
- Experience designing and implementing effective recruiting strategies
- Experience partnering with senior business leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment strategies and recommendations
- Experience meeting hiring goals in an environment that prizes both speed and quality
- Experience navigating novel situations without a pre-defined roadmap.
- Experience building diversity sourcing programs
- Ability to work with empathy and helpfulness while also driving progress through ownership
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday and other people software
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: