Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Working within a team of three, this role will primarily serve as the marketing leader responsible for driving revenue and growth internationally through paid online marketing.
- Manage and rank-prioritise the marketing budget, and numerous channels including: Social (Facebook, UAC, Twitter, Instagram), Search (SEM and SEO), Display Networks , Digital Video (YouTube), BVOD and emerging Channels
- Own the strategy and execution for the full marketing lifecycle from campaign ideation, creative execution, media acquisition, landing page optimisation, reg flow optimisation, and paid remarketing.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Design, and Analytics to reimagine, optimise and improve customer acquisition, monetisation, new user experiences, and retention.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and agile. Working within a small marketing team may see you thrusted into new territory, we are looking for someone who would be enthusiastic and excited about opportunities to learn other aspects of marketing.
What’s great about the role:
The International Digital Marketing Manager holds a foundational role in driving Credit Karma’s international growth engine.
Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction and vision for the organisation’s digital paid media, including operational excellence of online acquisition and re-engagement across all web and native-app growth channels.
You will partner in the development of a 1:1 tech stack, optimize Credit Karma’s non-member experience, and enjoy high visibility to senior international and marketing leadership.
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 5+ years of relevant professional online marketing experience with significant B2C marketing experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience within the financial sector with a core understanding of SEM and Social Channels within a performance lens. In 2021, this role will be primarily SEM focused, so a key understanding of optimising paid search from a performance point of view is imperative.
- We are looking for a good knowledge of tag implementation and tracking across GA.
- The candidate must be able to create succinct and easy-to-understand reporting and analysis to optimise performance marketing and support the wider business and teams (SEO/Engagement/Offline/PR)
- Run A/B creative tests, incrementally tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify points of inefficiency and gain a strong understanding of LTR performance.
- Have a good understanding of the relationship between paid digital channels and other marketing verticals such as TV, CRM, VOD etc.
- Preferably have international experience, but not essential.
- Familiarity with SQL preferred and advanced Excel functionality
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: