Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Recruiting is at the core of strategically driving Credit Karma’s success. We are looking to bring a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner on to our world class recruiting team to help scale Credit Karma to the next level. You will work with senior leadership to bring in mission critical employees. Credit Karma is a fast paced environment with a healthy collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- Drive a diverse candidate slate for open positions utilizing traditional recruiting tools and networks while building a strategy around long-term talent pipeline
- Partner with engineering leaders across the organization to understand priorities, team goals and culture, candidate profile and other key success factors
- Have a knack for finding untapped sourcing channels that support robust pipelines, especially those that contribute to diversity
- Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent
- Provide stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Continuously strive to improve our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing in a fast-paced, hyper growth company
- 3+ years of working in-house for a software or hardware company hiring technical talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record of finding and hiring top software development talent
- You are a pro at maintaining a high level of transparency and communication
- Experience recruiting in a complex and competitive market
- Relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Highly organized and efficient
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: