Hi, we are CreditBook!
Currently being used by millions of micro businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months, our customer centric approach has built trust with our users to help them digitise their businesses through technology. CreditBook is a digital ledger that tracks bookkeeping and credit collection. With over 2 million users and two mentions in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list this year, and backed by leading investors around the world (Tiger Global's & firstminute Capital's first investment in Pakistan, along with Quiet Capital and Better Tomorrow Ventures) we are just getting started!
We are always looking for ambitious individuals to add to our team, from anywhere in the world. If the opportunities below resonate with you, and you want to be at a company that puts impact and customers first with operators that have had success in Pakistan and Europe, then continue to check out our roles below!
How you'll make an impact
- Assist Roadmap Planning: Help the executive plan the roadmap by identifying and solving regulatory, operational, resource and finance related bottlenecks.
- Business Planning: Lead strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan) assisting with decision making regarding resource allocation and prioritisation.
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses;
- Financial Insights: Help department owners and the Leadership team by developing frameworks to gain deep insights into product/service verticals.
- Business Cases: Identify, drive and measure growth and profitability initiatives including setting pricing, improving margins, assessing new products and regions, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts;
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or strategy consulting at a top-tier company;
- Strong quantitative and technical skills including complex financial modelling. Familiarity with data analysis tools such as SQL, MS Excel, or Python is a big bonus.
- Robust working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards;
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Previous experience in a similar role (Finance & Strategy, FP&A, Strategic Finance etc) in a fast growing fintech / technology scale-up would be desirable.