Hi, we are CreditBook!
Currently being used by millions of micro businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months, our customer centric approach has built trust with our users to help them digitise their businesses through technology. CreditBook is a digital ledger that tracks bookkeeping and credit collection. With over 2 million users and two mentions in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list this year, and backed by leading investors around the world (Tiger Global's & firstminute Capital's first investment in Pakistan, along with Quiet Capital and Better Tomorrow Ventures) we are just getting started!
We are always looking for ambitious individuals to add to our team, from anywhere in the world. If the opportunities below resonate with you, and you want to be at a company that puts impact and customers first with operators that have had success in Pakistan and Europe, then continue to check out our roles below!
Who are we looking for?
As the Head of Product at CreditBook, you will grow our Product team in a leadership role. You will be responsible for driving innovation and taking ownership of a suite of developing and cutting edge product areas at one of the fastest growing B2B companies in MENAP.
How you’ll make an impact
- Lead and coach Product Managers to run effective teams that ship stuff which customers really value
- Support your team to set clear goals and key results, regularly check in on progress, learn and adjust course when needed.
- Help your teams to set hypotheses, test riskiest assumptions and break down complex problems into small steps.
- Build a product management profession (via building product management practices) that sets a unique precedent in a developing ecosystem. You will manage and develop 3-5 product managers, and make sure we hire and grow the team as fast as we need to.
- Reduce dependencies, remove blockers and co-ordinate with other product groups and stakeholders
- Guide and work closely with engineering and product design teams throughout the end-to-end development process.
What we’d love to see
- You have years of experience hiring, managing and growing Product Managers at all stages of their careers.
- You excel in working with data, financials and market insights to drive your strategic and operational decisions
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
- Your professional approach is one of strong communication and collaboration mixed with a high drive for action and impact
- Experience building or managing product teams in the fintech domain would be considered as a bonus.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- Internal and external Masterclasses from individuals at Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Become part of a multicultural team, spread across 3 continents.
- We believe in a remote first culture. Work when you want, how you want -- onsite or remote or both!